Tuesday 9 August 2016

LUSH BLACKBERRY BATHBOMB REVIEW

My parents bought me this bathbomb when they'd been away and I loved it so much I've repurchased it and I thought I'd do a review. I love the blue and the word bomb written on it I like that it can help with depression and anxiety which is good as a lot of people suffer from it. This bathbomb contains frankincense oil which is sweet and woody,bergamot which is uplifting and cleansing this contains 9 ingredients altogether. It turns the water a nice purple colour and smells really nice. I do recommend this bathbomb but the only thing is you get purple all around the bath. This bathbomb costs £3.35. It fizzes for ages and make the water a nice deep purple colour.



Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33