Tuesday 23 August 2016

NATURAL COLLECTION DUSKY PINK BLUSHER REVIEW

I am always looking for a decent blusher some are quite over my budget I'm not made of money here and I can never find the right colour some are too pink or some aren't pink enough etc. I mean I don't want to be looking like coco the clown lol so I looked at natural collection and found this one and it's just the right shade for my skin tone not too pink and not clown looking. It was only £1.99 (as is the whole collection) super affordable, super pretty and it lasts all day which is a bonus!. This blush is called dusky pink I'm easily led by a funky name oh dear. Anyway this blush is from Boots the only place you can get natural collection products they've recently expanded their collection with new stick highlighters (they're really good) and a new brow kit. I recommend buying natural collection if you're on a budget or just starting out with make up.



Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33