Tuesday 27 September 2016

FRAGILE X- IT'S OK TO

As a lot of people know I have Fragile X a learning disability so I thought I would share why it's ok to feel/go through certain things.

It's ok to be shy when meeting new people shouldn't pass that of as you are being rude.

It's ok to get upset I can relate to this a lot I can easily cry at things some not worth it but others are and it's okay to let your emotions out.

It's ok to ask for help don't be afraid I am sometimes like this, but I am getting better at it.

It's okay to get angry/frustrated with things.

It's ok to not be sociable.

It's ok to not be good at something such as maths I'm not good at it and it doesn't bother me at all. 

It's ok to be quiet it doesn't make you any different you're still you and people should accept that.

It's ok to have Fragile X you can't change it.

It's ok to have a disability.

Thanks for reading.






5 comments:

  1. That's a very positive message you are sending :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog and you are one of a kind. Unique and different which is perfectly fine we all are in one way or another. My 3 year old boy was recently diagnosed with FXS it hurts knowing all the challenges that he may have in the future but I'm a fighter and I'm gonna do wherever it takes to make his life happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for reading my blog post I hope it helps in someways. I will be posting more on it soon :)

      Delete
  3. I read your blog and you are one of a kind. Unique and different which is perfectly fine we all are in one way or another. My 3 year old boy was recently diagnosed with FXS it hurts knowing all the challenges that he may have in the future but I'm a fighter and I'm gonna do wherever it takes to make his life happy.

    ReplyDelete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33