Tuesday 13 September 2016

RIMMEL FRESHER SKIN FOUNDATION REVIEW

My all time favourite foundation is the Rimmel wake me up in light porcelain anyway I saw this new Rimmel fresher skin foundation on their instagram and thought I would try it and share my honest reviews.

I had high hopes for this foundation and couldn't wait to use it but to be honest I am pretty disappointed after putting it on it felt a bit heavy even after cleansing my skin it was the same when I used primer as a base it still felt heavy and stiff. It didn't feel like it was falling of my face when popping to the shops which was good.It's a mouse type consistency but it was hard to blend and you hardly need any on your brush it went on ok and eventually blended. It smells quite nice which is good I guess! haha but I won't be re-purchasing this.

This foundation is far from breathable as it saids on the pot it didn't feel like that at all the pot also has a white plastic cover which is messy when opening and to be honest it doesn't need to be there.It comes in 6 shades from classic beige,ivory,soft beige,true ivory,light porcelain and natural beige.

But overall I wasn't impressed with this foundation at all and will stick to the Rimmel wake me up foundation in light porcelain. This foundation cost £5.99 from boots it's part of an 2 for £10 offer on Rimmel cosmetics.






Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33