Thanks for reading.
Tuesday, 23 August 2016
NATURAL COLLECTION DUSKY PINK BLUSHER REVIEW
I am always looking for a decent blusher some are quite over my budget I'm not made of money here and I can never find the right colour some are too pink or some aren't pink enough etc. I mean I don't want to be looking like coco the clown lol so I looked at natural collection and found this one and it's just the right shade for my skin tone not too pink and not clown looking. It was only £1.99 (as is the whole collection) super affordable, super pretty and it lasts all day which is a bonus!. This blush is called dusky pink I'm easily led by a funky name oh dear. Anyway this blush is from Boots the only place you can get natural collection products they've recently expanded their collection with new stick highlighters (they're really good) and a new brow kit. I recommend buying natural collection if you're on a budget or just starting out with make up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy New Year! I thought I'd start of with what some of my plans/goals are for 2018. Blog More I really want to work on my blog mo...
-
Fragile X Syndrome is a genetic condition it is the most common known cause of inherited learning disabilities. It affects around 1 in ...
-
Welcome to day 29 of blogtober today's post is a charity shop haul. I don't always find things to buy but I keep looking you never k...
No comments:
Post a Comment