Monday 23 October 2017

BEING A GIRL IS HARD

This post idea came to me while I was eating my dinner random I know anyway I thought I would share how hard it is being a girl. Sometimes it is, well ok all the time it's not easy and us girls have to deal with so much stuff eg periods, men, weight etc. So I thought I'd how hard it is being a girl if you relate please leave a comment I always reply.

Periods
These are every girls nightmare I can't remember when I first started but they were heavy, uncomfortable and just horrible. Then I came on the pill and ever since then they've been lighter and less frequent which is good. I don't get a huge amount of pain these days but they're still uncomfortable.

Weight
Society is screwed up diets, weight loss and quick fixes are EVERYWHERE which makes us think we need to be the perfect size but there really isn't one. We don't need to lose weight because society deems us too big or too small or we can't wear that outfit because it shows lumps and bumps. It doesn't matter what the label in your clothes saids, as long as you're happy. Don't listen to anyone who puts you down about your body or your weight, you are YOU and you're fabulous!.

Sex
There is pressure to have sex these days it's everywhere magazines, online etc but there's no reason to do it if you're not ready. Don't feel the need to do it just to fit in with your friends because it doesn't matter if you're waiting.

Shaving
This is a nightmare! along with periods! I'm sure I'm not alone with this but shaving is just annoying! but I'm glad it's autumn now so I don't have to shave my legs lol. It's still a pain in the summer though constantly remembering to shave.

Make Up
Some girls wear it, some don't and that's okay too! it doesn't matter if you're a fan or not a fan of make up. I'm a huge fan and I always feel better when I've put some on. Obvs I have makeup free days and I do go out like that because I don't care what people think.You don't have to wear make up everyday to be beautiful.

I hope you liked this post

If you relate to any please leave a comment I always reply.


1 comment:

  1. I agree that there is pressure to do certain things or look a certain way, but ultimately your body is your own to do as you wish. Have you thought about not shaving your legs, even in the summer? Be proud of your body and don't conform for anyone!

    A healthy weight is important, but you should always be proud of your natural shape. We're all different and anyone who doesn't respect you based on your size isn't worth knowing.

    Sex is built up to be the be all and end all, but without someone you love and respect to share it with, it can leave you feeling empty. Just because you are single doesn't mean you can't enjoy sexual feelings through masturbation which is fun, safe feels amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33