Thursday 17 January 2019

BE POSITIVE DAY ONE: MAKING A MOOD BOARD

Today's positive post is all about making a mood board! I find these helpful and I always feel inspired while looking for things to go on it. If you've made one let me know or if you're thinking of making one then do it.
I cut out inspirational words/quotes for my board and also a few pictures of things to buy such as bath bombs!. The bomb cosmetic card came with the bath bombs I bought from the charity shop so I thought I'd keep it, I cut out a pair of socks because I love them and I'm always cold!. I will add more to it as and when I find some new bits I want to be bright and colourful because I love bright colours and they always make me happy.

Let me know if you make a mood board.

Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33