Sunday 8 November 2020

WEEK 33 OF LOCKDOWN

Monday 2nd November 2020
I went for a walk when it stopped raining, my amazon order came which was criminal minds season 6 and my crime monthly magazine came too!. I put some things in the loft, did some hama bead Christmas designs and watched the animated version of the Grinch and Bridget Jones the edge of reason.

Tuesday 3rd November 2020
I went to the Co op and I did some hama beads. I went for a walk to Coggeshall pieces in the afternoon which wasn't a good idea! I got to the footpath and had to walk back as it was too muddy and wet. I then walked to see my nan who didn't feel well. I watched the Great British Bake Off in the evening.


Wednesday 4th November 2020
I went to Sainsbury's and got a few bits. Me and my mum went for a walk up the Cangle as it was a nice sunny day. I had an afternoon nap oops! I had pizza for dinner and I watched ambulance in the evening.



Thursday 5th November 2020
We're now on lockdown 2 until the 3rd of December. I went to Lidl this morning for the heroes advent calendar but they didn't have any. Me and my mum went for a walk up the reservoir, I wrote more in my blog post on lockdown 2 which will probably be up before this and my Katnipp order came. I tried the new chocolate orange hot chocolate from Sainsbury's which is nice!. 





Friday 6th November 2020
I went for a walk to Box Mill this morning and then I went to Sainsbury's. My space books came from Amazon. I listened to Little Mix's new album I like not a pop song, a mess (happy for you) and break up song. I watched Richie Rich on Netflix in the evening. 



Saturday 7th November 2020
I went for a walk with my mum up Stanley Hall and saw a lot of people! it was a nice sunny day. I had soup lunch, sorted out my cupboard in the afternoon and wrote in my blog. I didn't know what to watch in the evening so I put the big bang theory on again for sound.



Sunday 8th November 2020
I changed my bed to Christmas!, I tried watching Carmel who killed Maria Marta? I didn't get out for a walk today but did get fresh air walking to Lidl which was busy so not so good. I did get the heroes advent calendar as it was cheaper in than Sainsbury's. I had a bath and used this unicorn bath bomb from Primark.


See you next week!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS AREN'T ALL BAD