Saturday 16 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY SIXTEEN: GREENZLA REUSABLE BAMBOO COTTON PADS

Welcome to blogtober day 16 today's post is reusable bamboo cotton pads. I bought some of these in the first lockdown as I'd seen them on instagram and thought I'd try them to save the planet and to stop using the ones you just throw away. 

These are organic bamboo cotton and remove makeup well and are good for skincare they're soft and gentle. Once they've been used you wash them in the little bag and then air dry them until you need them again. I bought another set and I also bought some from revolution which are also good. They come in a box, with a bag and you get 20 cotton pads. The packaging is nice and the box can be recycled but I've kept mine to use for other things.

Thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33