Sunday 17 October 2021

WEEKLY 30

Monday 11th October 2021
I took somethings to the charity shop, I went to Lidl, me and my mum went for a walk up the Cangle and fitted my curtains. We had buttermilk chicken burgers and homemade chips for dinner and in the evening I watched more among the stars on Disney plus.


Tuesday 12th October 2021
I sorted more things out, I published blogtober day 12, I made halloweeny cupcakes and a autumn wreath. In the evening I wrote some blog posts, listened to music and watched the bake off.

Wednesday 13th October 2021
I volunteered at the Empire and watched the film which was the time their lives,I did some blogging and chilled in the evening.
Thursday 14th October 2021
I went to Lidl, I got my haircut, I finished watching among the stars on Disney plus and in the evening I watched Ambulance.
Friday 15th October 2021
I listened to Adele's new song easy on me, Meghan Trainor released another Christmas song a take on rockin around the Christmas tree she's added 3 new songs to her Christmas album I don't like when singers do that because you've already bought the album! and Kelly Clarkson released a Christmas album. Anyway I went for a little walk as the sun was out, I watched Pretty Woman and some YouTube vlogs and I did some blogging.

Saturday 16th October 2021
I went down the town, I watched the guilty on Netflix,I listened to music and did some blogging. In the evening I watched Shrek and had a bath.
Sunday 17th October 2021
I stayed in, watched chicken run, did some blogging and l listened to music.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33