I went to Walton with my mum on the bus from Colchester we walked along the sea front, took some photos, the tide was in and we had fish and chips and an ice cream. We waited for the next bus back to Colchester but it didn't turn up so we had to get the train. We could've waited for the next bus but it was another 2 hours and who knows if that would've turned up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy New Year! I thought I'd start of with what some of my plans/goals are for 2018. Blog More I really want to work on my blog mo...
-
Fragile X Syndrome is a genetic condition it is the most common known cause of inherited learning disabilities. It affects around 1 in ...
-
Welcome to day 29 of blogtober today's post is a charity shop haul. I don't always find things to buy but I keep looking you never k...




No comments:
Post a Comment