Tuesday 25 October 2016

15 UNEMPLOYMENT DISLIKES

I've been unemployed since last year after my Xmas job at M&S but if I hadn't of got that job it would be about 4/5 years by now I think?! Anyway I thought I'd share some hates about being unemployed.

1.Boredom and having lots of free time it's ok at first but after a while there's only so much you can do in a day.

2.Money is tight.

3.Going to the jobcentre every 2 weeks is a huge waste of time.

4.Everyday is the same and weekends aren't much different to the week days.

5.You eat because you're bored of being bored.

6.I don't know about you but I'm sick of hearing don't give up/something will come along.

7.When you have time to go places but your friends are at work.

8.Getting annoyed with everyone else's success.

9.When people ask what you are doing today? NOTHING! there's nothing to do!

10. You spend hours online job hunting to find nothing to apply for urghhh.

11.You find a job to apply for but need a car,a degree and at least 10+ years experience WHY???? how am I meant to get experience if I can't get a damn job? how do all these other people get a job???

12.When a simple job has long ass detailed description that even a monkey to do.

13.Job rejections with no real explanation or feedback to know where you went wrong.

14.Getting no reply at all.

15.Getting annoyed when people who already have a job want another one just no you already have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33