Saturday 15 June 2019

MY TOP 10 NETFLIX TRUE CRIME DOCUMENTRIES

Today I am sharing my top 10 true crime Netflix documentaries this was hard because there's so many to choose!. Anyway I narrowed it down so here's my 10 I recommend watching.


1. Evil Genius
This is very graphic and isn't for the faint hearted. It's sad and shows upsetting scenes.

2. Conversations With A Serial Killer-The Ted Bundy Tapes
If you've watched documentaries on Ted Bundy then you'll know the story but this more about him talking to journalists and family members. It was interesting to watch and listen to these tapes.

3. Confession Tapes Season 1/2 out 21.6.19
Criminals confession to there awful crimes it is interesting to watch and the good news is there's a season 2 coming next week!. So if you haven't seen season 1 then watch that first to see if you like it!.

4.The Staircase
This story still baffles me and I'm still undecided I wont say too much but you should watch it and see what you think.

5.The Keepers
This was a very sad story about a Nun so you'll need tissues!.

6. Abducted In Plain Sight
This has been talked about a lot and it still doesn't really make sense that it actually happened!.

7. Dirty John/The Truth About Dirty John
This was shocking and really made you want to watch more

8. Jailbirds 
This was good and I hope there's a season 2!.

9.Forensic Files
Nine collections of short documentaries on murder etc

10.Girls Incarcerated 
Young girls who have troubled lives and end up in doing crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33