Thursday 13 October 2016

JOB UPDATE

I rarely do life/job updates because well nothing happens and I've nothing to write about but I thought maybe it was time so here I am with an update.

Things have slowed down a bit now I am still unfortunately looking for a job *sad face* why do things have to be this way? :( My last rejection was last week for baldwins department store coming to Halstead I got an email with a letter that I had to download the cheek! I just sat and cried and thought now what? am I ever going to get a job? is this how my life is meant to be? I am still looking but I haven't applied for anything lately because I can't find bugger all and plus it makes it harder when you need a car or some sort of experience but how can I get any if no one will employ me?

I feel so disappointed because I don't understand why I can't get a job? why me? why won't someone employ me? I didn't want things to go this way at all I just want to be successful and to be given a chance. I am aware I'm not the only one in this position and it's hard for everyone but I really am fed up with it the same old things it's ridiculous now! Everyone just keeps saying something will come along and don't give up I don't mind hearing that sometimes but it does get tedious and annoying when you feel so down and fed up.

In my time I've only had 2 Xmas jobs and been volunteering for nearly 6 years now which isn't a bad thing but I thought I'd have had or be in a permanent job by now but no it's not happened. Xmas jobs are ok until they end and you're no longer needed it's just thanks but no thanks. I have no idea where things are gonna go but I guess I just gotta keep going and believe that something will come along eventually.

I had been thinking of doing something else but then I don't know what? I would like to grow my blog and make something from it but I wouldn't know how to go about that if anyone can help get in touch. To be honest I'm just stuck and I've no clue what to do anymore all I want is a job,to learn,to have opportunities and achieve something.

I do try to enjoy the time I have but sometimes it gets very boring because I have sooo much of it it's hard to find things to do all the time day in day out. I go volunteering 2 days a week,I go to the jobcentre every 2 weeks and then the other days are mostly filled with blogging (if I have ideas) watching tv series,tidying etc but there's only so much of it you can do.

Thanks for reading.

PS if anyone wants to employ me please get in touch!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33