Wednesday 2 November 2016

LUSH CHRISTMAS COLLECTION SHOOT FOR THE STARS BATH BOMB REVIEW

I'm a huge fan of Lush and I always over spend every time and I love when the Christmas range comes out I like to see what's new and what's come back. I was so pleased to see the shoot for the stars bath bomb back with a new look of gold stars instead of white gold seems much more christmassy. I've used this one before and I love it even more with the shimmery gold stars.This bath bomb is from the Christmas collection and costs £4.25.

There are 22 ingredients in this bath bomb which include Brazilian orange oil for refreshing and rejuvenating, bergamot oil for uplifting and cleansing,fair trade organic cocoa butter for softening and conditioning and it also contains coconut cream.The water goes a nice deep blue and green colour and the gold stars come to the top which smell of sweet honey. The only thing is when you empty the bath it leaves a gold shimmer on the bottom!


 Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33