Friday 29 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY TWENTY NINE: CHARITY SHOP HAUL

Welcome to day 29 of blogtober today's post is a charity shop haul. I don't always find things to buy but I keep looking you never know what you might find.

Pink Rucksack St Helena Hospice
This is originally from red herring and I paid £3.50 I've been looking for a middle sized rucksack and this one is exactly what I was looking for.
Christmas Jumper  St Helena Hospice-£3.50
One of my favourite Christmas films and my favourite quote on a jumper is very me! I will keep an eye out for more Christmas jumpers/t shirts you can never have enough!

Scrabble Coasters RSPCA £2.00
I love scrabble and these are right up my street you get 26 and they're double sided which is good.
Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. love the sweater! such a funny quote and movie :)

    ReplyDelete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33