Thursday 24 November 2016

MY TOP 6 JOB HUNTING TIPS

If you are looking for a job I thought I'd share my top tips.

1.Do your best apply for as many jobs as you can even if its something you wouldn't normally apply for just do it there's no harm in trying!

2.Don't give up no matter how hard things are.

3.Look everyday for jobs online, in shops, ask friends and family.

4.Don't be disappointed if you get a no or don't hear back it happens a lot unfortunately.

5.Take all the support you can get though the jobcentre aren't helpful at all if you have to go there I feel your pain.

6.Take a break to re charge your batteries!


Hope this post helps.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very helpful post.Easy writing and tips.I get some important things that I don't think like your info.Thank you so much for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33