Sunday 29 January 2017

LET'S HAVE A CHAT: MY EXPERIANCE ON THE PILL



*Disclaimer* I'm not an medical expert this is just my experience as I explain further in this post everyone is different.

I didn't really know a lot about the pill before I came on it as sex wasn't something and still kinda of isn't something I am thinking about. At the time I'd not thought about losing my virginity and nor was I in a relationship. My first relationship was with a boy from college way back in 2009 we hardly spent anytime together, we never had sex and well it just didn't last I was heartbroken at the time (but bare in mind I was only 18!).

At the time it was my mums idea that I should go on the pill as I was now in a relationship, though I was adamant at first and didn't think I needed to. After sometime I soon came round to the idea and went to the doctors and I got put on Rigevidon.

I take my pill every night I'm not very forgetful but I have missed it maybe once or twice but I just take it the next morning and I'm fine it just means I take 2 pills on that day. Sometimes I go over to another pack as I don't want my period at that particular time. I just go over to another pack I did this over December as it was my birthday and Christmas but then it came when I started my new job which wasn't ideal.

I go to the doctors for regular checks which are important so you know you're on the right pill, they also check your weight, height and blood pressure. If you do get any problems then it's best to speak to your GP about things everyone is different and there are many other pills and conception out there. If you miss a pill and are unsure then again seek advice from your doctor.

I hope you liked this post and leave a comment of your experiences I'd be interested to hear.




2 comments:

  1. This was an interesting read. My experience with the pill wasn't so good.

    Eleanor | www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. Sorry your experience wasn't so good have you tired other pills?

      Delete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33