Friday 13 January 2017

NEW JOB WEEK ONE

I thought I would document my first week of my new job as a marketing assistant. I hope you like this let me know if I should carry on the whole time I'm there tweet me @ sarahbobbeal or leave a comment.

Monday 9th January 2017- My first day at work! it went okay though I did get a bit upset think it was nerves.I'm unsure if it's suitable or not so just going to get this week out the way and see what happens. I was on the phones but didn't speak to anyone which is frustrating but hopefully tomorrow will be better. The only thing is the hours are quite short as they're split in two so if I'd have to come back if I did the evening shift it's not very practical but I am looking for other work as well with longer hours.

Tuesday 10th January 2017- day 2 done! it went better than yesterday I did a bit of phoning and the rest was looking on news articles for the companies Facebook page. I also got to know the other new girl more which was nice.

Wednesday 11th January 2017- Today didn't go very well I got upset with things and felt like giving up but I'm not because I know I can do it and I'll pick things up eventually.

Thursday 12th January 2017- I felt better today which is good! they found out about my blog and I'm currently in charge of the social media sites. I think that will be better for me for now but I know I've got to get over my fear and nerves of calling people.

Friday 13th January 2017- I made it through the first week! go me it's been okay but not the best start which is normal as it's new. I hope next week is better and I can work on my phone skills.

I hope you liked this post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33