Sunday 21 May 2017

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF



Today is Sunday the 21st May 2017 and I felt fine when I woke up etc,ate breakfast then I started watching deadly women on Netflix, but by lunchtime I started to feel down and just not myself. I had lunch and then decided to get outside and go for a walk, well it wasn't that long and after I got home I still felt meh. I'm not really sure why I feel like this I'm not due on, I have a job etc but I guess we all have these days even when things relativity fine.

So I'm writing this post to remind myself and you if you're having one of those days too that we shouldn't be so hard on yourselves because of one crummy day it's not the end of the world! there's a whole new week to start again. I think it's also partly boredom and then I start to eat when I'm probably not even hungry.

If you're having a bad day with finding a job or school work/uni work etc then take a break and have a pamper session, read a book or go for a walk. Take your mind of things and don't beat yourself up for taking a break things can become draining. I know what it's like looking for a job,its hard and I hated it but I took breaks from looking and then got back into it, and now I have a job.

Here are some positive quotes to help you feel like you again!





Thanks for reading and leave a comment if this post has helped you
or tweet me (linked in the right hand side bar)

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It's always great to remind yourself that it's okay to have a not so good day!

    Eleanor | www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. I just haven't really felt that great today so thought I'd share it in a blog post that we are allowed to have a bad days. I'm hoping next week is better!

      Delete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33