Saturday 20 May 2017

GARNIER SOOTHING BOTANTICAL ROSE WATER SKINCARE REVIEW

I rarely try new skincare as I just stick to what I know but when I saw Garnier had a new rose water skincare range out I just had to try it!. I saw the toner & milk on offer in boots, the day cream came from Superdrug also on offer (at the time of buying) I'm not sure if they're as I post this.

Soothing Botanical Toner With Rose Water
The toner is pretty much like micellar water but it smells of rose!, it's gentle on the skin and removes make up well. It contains 96% natural origin ingredients and the rose water isn't over powering which is good. After using this my skin feels clean, fresh and it also soothes the skin and tones at the same time. This range is for dry/sensitive skin which is perfect for me as I have sensitive skin.

Soothing Botanical Cleansing Milk With Rose Water
The cleansing milk is good and I normally use this at night after using the toner. It's like a bit more runnier than a moisturiser but it still makes my skin feel fresher and soft. This removes make up as well and also makes your skin feel cleaner and look fresher. This also hydrates the skin and soothes at the same time.
Garnier Day Cream With Rose Water
I found this on offer in Superdrug for £2.95! I normally use simple moisturiser but I wanted to try this new range. My skin feels better after using and I think it makes a difference using it day and night. 
The rose water is known for its soothing virtues, the formula hydrates skin and restores softness and suppleness.

Thanks for reading.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33