Saturday 29 July 2017

BENEFIT MAKE UP REVIEW


This is the first time I've bought more expensive make up because I could never justify spending that much. Now I have a job and I'm earning money I thought I'd give it a try and be brave! haha.

So a few weeks ago I went to Chelmsford and walked around Debenhams looking at benefit make up and also urban decay but I didn't really know what I was looking for and I was kinda too scared too ask, also I feel that I'm going to be judged.

I then went to Boots and plucked up the courage to get some advice from one of the assistants who was called Robyn. While I was there I had a little make over and tutorial of the foundation and concealer, she also used a primer and mascara but I didn't purchase them. I'm quite loyal to the Seventeen mascaras blowout and the back lash and also the Rimmel primer. I've tired others and this one is still the best!.

This foundation is really good, it feels light and doesn't feel heavy at all like some I've tried in the past. It gives good coverage and a little goes a long way. It also doesn't feel like it's slipping of your face when it the weather is hot. I'm so impressed with it and I'm glad I took the plunge and splurged for the first time!. This foundation cost £29.00 and I got shade pure for sure in Ivory. I recommend this foundation if you want to splurge! it's a good product that I'd buy again for sure!.

This concealer is the best one I've ever bought didn't think id say that but it was a lot more than I normally pay!. This comes in a little pot and a little goes along way, it's easy to blend and gives good coverage. This concealer costs £17.50 it's not normally what I'd spend but it is good!. I normally buy the Rimmel wake me up which is £5.49 which is still a favourite. I  recommend this concealer as it does exactly what the pot says! if you're looking for a high-end concealer then I suggest buying this one.

This was free as I'd bought 2 other products and so far it's pretty good!, a little goes a really long way so remember that! It blends well and gives a nice bronze look. This is a liquid bronzer which is good as you know how much to use it goes on well but it does need a lot of blending.This one is a sample sized one but you can get it full sized which is £24.50.

I hope you liked my review be sure to leave a comment and don't forget to follow for more posts!.

Thanks for reading.














No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33