Thursday 24 August 2017

WHY I LIKE BEING SINGLE

My last relationship was in 2014/2015 and ever since then I've been single and to be honest I've had no interest in dating or anything. So I thought I'd share why I like being single and if you relate then leave a comment I always reply.

1.You don't have to explain it's your time of the month every time (they don't get it anyway!).

2.More cash for make up, days out, clothes etc.

3.Nights in to watch documentaries, films, TV series etc on Netflix.

4.No make up days FTW!

5.You don't have to share food! haha lol.

6.More time to go out with your friends.

7.Time to hang out with your cat.(yes I'm one of them people! no shame)

8.Extra pamper sessions/self care.

9.You don't have to watch the football/any sport.

10.Enjoy spending time with your friends/family/yourself.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I liked this post. I'm single as well and I constantly feel like the world is telling me how great it is being in a relationship. There are so many perks to being single and I love the freedom I have :)
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/| https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625 |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading!. Relationships aren't all great and people shouldn't assume that you want to be in one. Like you said there's much more freedom to being single. I'm quite happy being single

      Delete

10 THINGS TO DO SOLO