Tuesday 20 February 2018

5 WAYS TO KEEP BUSY WHEN YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED

If you're like me and currently unemployed then you'll know how hard it is to keep busy and find things to do. I do have my blog which I started in 2014 to write posts etc. I also volunteer 2 days a week in a charity shop but sometimes I get bored.


Lists
1.Write a to do list for the day and put the most important things at the top and then work your way down. You could put things like clean kitchen, write a blog post or go food shopping. You don't have to complete the whole list in one day.

Hobbies
2.Find some new hobbies-such as drawing,baking or start a blog/YouTube channel if you haven't already! (I keep saying I'm going to make videos but I'm too much of a woss)

Get Organised
3.I love organising so this is right up my street! organise your clothes/makeup/shoes and donate what you don't want to charity.(btw only donate unused makeup/if it's still in its packaging) Also put on your favourite songs/playlist and you'll feel more motivated to get things done.

Get Outside
4.Go for a walk/run/any form of exercise you enjoy. It's good to get outside sometimes for some fresh air you'll feel loads better and have more motivation. You could take a camera or use your phone to take some photos.

Watch Documentaries
5.I'm into crime/prison/murder documentaries there's a lot of shows on Netflix/YouTube but if they're not your thing then there's many other films/documentaries to watch. I also like TV series such as the Big Bang Theory,Charmed and Sabrina the teenage witch.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33