Tuesday 27 February 2018

6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE UP

1.I know things can be difficult sometimes and they don't always go right but try to keep positive.

2.Believe in yourself because you can do anything you put your mind to.

3.Things will pick up soon enough, I know it might not seem like it right now but they will.

4.If you are having problems/issues then talk to someone such as your parents, best friend or someone professional. 

5.Surround yourself with positive,motivational and upbeat people who bring out the best in you.

6.If you're unemployed (which I currently am) try and job search everyday, apply for what you can and be organised for interviews. I wrote a blog post on interview tips here. http://sarahbobbeal.blogspot.com/2017/07/10-interview-tips.html


I hope this post is helpful and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33