Saturday 18 August 2018

SUPERDRUG NATURALLY RADIANT HOT CLOTH FACE CLEANSER REVIEW

I saw that YouTuber Charlotte Taylor had this and as I was looking for a new cleanser I thought I'd give it a try. I picked this up in Superdrug for £2.95 it was on offer at the time but it normally costs £5.99 which actually isn't too bad. I have used the Liz Earle one in the past but that is quite expensive if you're on a budget. I have also used the Sanctuary one but wasn't keen on the smell but the actual cleanser did the job. This one comes in a tube and is 150ml so it will last a little while and a little goes a long way.

Gently massage a small amount of the cleanser onto a wet face and neck then run the muslin cloth under hot water and wring out to remove the cleanser and pat dry. This leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. This cleanser contains kiwi fruit and mulberry extract which helps revive the skins radiance it also contains cocoa butter which melts into the skin to remove makeup while exfoliating the skin to make it feel fresh and renewed. It smells nice which is good, it doesn't smell sickly or too strong like some can be a bit over powering. This is gentle on the skin, doesn't leave skin red and a little goes a long way.

It saids it's for dry/normal skin and it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin which is good! but I think that maybe there should be one for sensitive skin as everyone's skin is different and just because I didn't react to it doesn't mean someone else might. This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans which is good if you're one of them. If you're looking for a new cleanser then this ones for you I would buy this again even at full price as I really like using it.

Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33