Saturday 1 September 2018

AUGUST OVERVIEW AND SEPTEMBER GOALS

I can't believe it's September please slow down! but anyway I thought I'd share how August was and my goals for September.


August 
It wasn't a great month because my universal credit was still sanctioned I really don't see the point in that because they still pay money so might as well pay it all. Anyway I had a interview at Sainsburys which I didn't get (their loss) I also had an interview at the body the shop which was hard so obvs I didn't get that. I've been applying for what I can but I either hear nothing or it's a no but to be honest I always see the same companies advertising so that says it all really. I did get asked to write for the Fragile x society newsletter which I've written in before so that's something to look forward to. I also got sent a PR package from Soap and Glory! which was so amazing and I still can't believe I got one. Full review coming soon.



September Goals
I do hope a job comes along that I can walk to but I also want to try and figure out what I really want to do. I have interests such as blogging, watching documentaries, fashion and beauty. It is hard to know what I want to do because sometimes I feel behind but I know I shouldn't let that bug me. I keep telling myself that maybe my path is different and that I do things different to everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33