Thursday 18 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: 3 YEARS OF BLOGGING

I made my blog in 2014 but I didn't really know what I was doing and so I have deleted the posts I had. I officially started in February 2015 (so this post is long over due!) I never did a one year post so I thought it was about time I did one so here is 3 years of blogging instead.

I am super proud of my blog and while I don't have a huge following or get many comments I am glad I made one. I enjoy sharing my beauty reviews, struggles with Fragile X and life updates. I hope to make it into something one day, maybe make money and work with brands but for now it's still my favourite hobby.

I think this speaks for every blogger but there are times when I struggle with content ideas and photos but I try not to beat myself up about it. I eventually find some ideas and get some inspiration from other bloggers/Pinterest etc.

I can't believe I've had my blog for 3 years! it's gone so quick and I am super proud (I know I've said that but I really am proud) of my little space on the Internet. I would like to meet new people and go to events but at the same time I'm not very social and come across as shy/quiet. Maybe one day I'll get to one I have been invited to some but I couldn't get there.


What I've Achieved-


First post-2015 Fragile X Syndrome.


March 2016- 10,000 views


October 2016- 20,000 views


April 2017- 30,000 views 


January 2018- 40,000 views


September 2018- I reached 50,000 views (this still blows my mind!)


Sharing my struggles and experiences with having Fragile X Syndrome.


August 2018-I Received my first ever blogger mail from Soap and Glory! I still can't believe I got sent products!


Over 1,000 views on one of my Fragile X post most views I've had for a blog post!.



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33