Thursday 25 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: AUTUMN PHOTO PROPS

Welcome to blogtober day 25 I only have 6 more to go anyway today's post is some of the things I use as photo props. What do you use? let me know in the comments I always reply.

Autumn Leaves.
I picked these up in the works in the craft section but you can use real ones if you want I think they add some colour to the photos are the right colours for this season. I can use them over and over which is good as you get 50 in the packet for £1.



Wooden Letters.
Again I picked these up in the works in the craft section these letters have sticky bits on the back which you can use for other things but I haven't removed them. I normally use them on my desk etc and spell out what I need. I do also use scrabble magnet letters on my cat light but I didn't have enough for this so I just sat wooden ones on it instead.

Lights.
These lights came from a charity shop but they originally came from tiger I don't think they cost much. I think lights make a photo look nicer and brighter and these ones are just the right size. They look good on my deer blanket.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33