Thursday 11 October 2018

BLOGTOBER:10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

Today's blogtober post is 10 things that make me happy Let me know what makes you happy in the comments.



Belle (my cat)
She is the best cat ever (well aside from Puddy who went to kitty heaven in 2016 :( )

My Blog
My blog is doing well lately and I've recently reached over 50,000 views which blows my mind! I'm super proud of my blog and maybe one day it'll go somewhere but for now it's still my favourite hobby.

Cosy Jumpers
It's autumn now and I'm so glad I can buy and wear jumpers I own a lot but they make me happy and feel cosy so it's alright.

Makeup
I don't wear it all the time but I do feel better when I do have it on. I do wish I would be a bit more creative and wear something else but I don't. I have bought some new palettes so I will give them ago.

Music
I feel happy when I listen to good mood songs that make me tap my foot on the bus lol I know that's odd. I also use music as a escape but mostly to lift my mood if I feel meh!.

Netflix
I watch many crime/murder documentaries on here so if they're not your thing then we can't be friends lol joke we can!. I am excited for Making a Murderer to return next week anyone seen that? I also watched staircase and that still baffles me. I could talk about these all day long and watch them.


Thanks for reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33