Monday 26 November 2018

SOAP AND GLORY CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR HER

I was kindly sent these products from Soap and Glory and I thought I would share what I got and give you some gift ideas for Christmas. 





Merry Kiss-Much-£6
I like the cone shaped packaging and of course the pink! this contains a sexy mother pucker lipgloss and a crazy sexy kohl eyeliner in smoulder. I gave this one to my sister as she wears eyeliner and I don't.

Glitz The Girl-£8.50
This contains spectaculips matte-allic metallic matte lip cream in pink charming, crazy sexy kohl eyeliner in smoulder and gold-luxe golden face glitter gel.

She's So Lippy- £10
This one contains 3 lipgloss's which are pink charming, bronze girl and gold dusk this is ideal for the lipgloss lover you know!. The bronze one is probably more suited to an evening look but the rest are good for everyday. They are matte lipgloss's so if you're not into them then they're not for but make the perfect gift!.

Triple Glammy £16
This one contains lid stuff eyeshadow palette, thick and fast mascara in film noir black and sexy mother pucker lipgloss in bare enough. I love the colours in this palette and can't wait to give it a try! and also the mascara is good I think I've used one of these before but not sure if it's this one but still can't wait to give it a whirl!


These products were #gifted by Soap and Glory.

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33