Wednesday 21 November 2018

8 YEARS VOLUNTEERING

I wasn't sure if to write this post because I've been on a volunteering break since October because I wanted to concentrate on finding a job. I am getting fed up with it because it's changed since my old manager left and it just isn't the same. I can't believe I made it to 8 years not sure if that's a good thing or not! haha.




I think 8 years is a long time to be in a unpaid job and while volunteering is good I didn't expect to be there this long maybe a few months or a year. I have met some great people and they've helped me gain more confidence and come out my shell. Since February it has changed as we got a new manager the other one left sad face :( I miss him!. It hasn't been the same but I think everyone knew that but they're still there.  I have some good memories there and I am glad I started volunteering but I think it's time I did something else.


What I've Achieved In 8 Years
 Become more confident
Come out my shell
Met new people
Talked to people
Become less shy


Thanks for reading.





2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things are not working out Sarah. It must be so hard for you at times. I think you are an amazing young woman and i hope my daughter will be as strong and positive as you are when she grows up. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment! :) sometimes it does get hard but I do try to be positive about things.

      Delete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33