This is another sad post :( I last wrote a little one in 2015 when my Grandad past away. My Nan passed away in the early hours of this morning 6am (my dads mum) I am relived in a way and we new it was coming. I haven't really cried but it will probably come at some point. I will miss her but I am trying to think of the good times we had as a family. I know this post is short but sometimes it helps to write things here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy New Year! I thought I'd start of with what some of my plans/goals are for 2018. Blog More I really want to work on my blog mo...
-
Fragile X Syndrome is a genetic condition it is the most common known cause of inherited learning disabilities. It affects around 1 in ...
-
Welcome to day 29 of blogtober today's post is a charity shop haul. I don't always find things to buy but I keep looking you never k...
I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need to talk then I'm just a message away! Stay strong!
ReplyDeleteThankyou xx
Delete