Tuesday 29 January 2019

BE POSITIVE DAY THREE: 5 WAYS TO GET MOTIVATED

Today's positive post is all about how to keep motivated whether you go to work, work at home or go to college these tips will help you to keep on track. I hope you're enjoying my posts so far.

1. Write a to do list the night before so you are ready to start the day without faffing around. I love making lists and have many notebooks.

2. Plan your week, well roughly I know things can change which is why I use a pencil for my diary. It's good to plan so you know what is happening where and when.

3. Prioritize your tasks with the most important first and then work your way down.

4. Turn off all distractions I know it's easier said than done but it will help I promise! you will feel much better when you have got things done.

5. Make a motivational playlist to get you moving.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33