Tuesday 5 February 2019

BE POSITIVE DAY FOUR: DE-CLUTTERING AND ORGANISING MY DESK

Today's positive blog post is all about de-cluttering and organising I watch many videos like these and they always make me want to organise and de-clutter. So that's what today's post is I am going to share how I de-clutter and organise my desk.

I do wish I had a separate desk/dressing table but ah well at least I've got this I like this desk as it has a wire hole and a big drawer, though more would be good! haha. The desk and chair came from Ikea.
How I organise the makeup I currently use the tray is from Ikea. I have more makeup but it can't all fit in here . I do wish I had bigger storage for all my palettes as I keep buying them oops.

Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33