Wednesday 22 May 2019

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP

Today I am sharing what makeup I use everyday well there are days when I don't wear any to give my skin a break. I hope you like this post and be sure to let me know what you use in the comments I'd love to know I'm always looking out for new products to try.

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer £6.99
I've tried other primers such as one from Wilko, Oliva Hale and Primark but they didn't feel right and I wasn't keen on them. So I came back to my all time favourite Rimmel fix and perfect (the blue one) This is the only primer I like so I think it's worth the money and it's a good bran. It goes on well and when I've applied my foundation it doesn't look cakey.



Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation 010 Light Porcelain £9.99

I love this foundation I got shade 010 light porcelain which I always get or sometimes ivory if they don't have light porcelain. I apply the Rimmel primer before and then apply my foundation as it stays on better with primer. I either use my real techniques face expert brush or a beauty blender both do a good job of blending and giving good coverage without looking cakey.



Revolution Concealer £4 Shade C3
Hands down my favourite concealer! this gives a good coverage, can also be used as contour and is really affordable at only £4!. You can pick this up in Superdrug. There are 18 shades to choose from which I think is good. I get shade C3 or sometimes C4 is okay as anything below is too light and anything above is too dark!
Benefit Dandelion Blusher £26 
I got this at a garage sale for £2! yay and I love it! it gives a nice colour and is the right shade for my skin tone not too bright but not too light. It comes with a little brush and I like the packaging as it's small so fits in my makeup drawer.

Skinny Dip Highlighter £14 (not sure if you can still buy this)
I got this in a charity shop for £2! anyway I love the shades highlight is my favourite! I love the glow it gives. There's 4 to choose from, they're very pigmented and give a nice glow. I love that it has a big mirror and the shades are big so they will last.
CYO Volume Mascara The Thick Of It £6
When seventeen stopped I didn't know what mascara I was going to use as the blow out one was my absolute favourite! but when I heard about this new brand I decided to try it and have loved this mascara ever since! it's right kind of brush I like, goes on well and doesn't clump!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow 35 On & On Bronze £5.99
I've used this eyeshadow for ages now and on and on bronze is my all time favourite! I've used other shades but this one is the one I go back to. It's creamy, goes on well and it doesn't need a lot of blending. I switch between this one and the Sophx extra spice eyeshadow palette.


 Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33