Monday 20 May 2019

MY DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE

Today I am sharing my daily skincare routine for day and night. Be sure to let me know what you use in the comments I'd love to know!.


Face Soap And Clarity 3 in 1 Daily Vitamin Facial Wash £8.00
I hadn't used this before until Soap and Glory very kindly sent me some skincare a while back now for their babes of glory campaign which has now ended but I am super proud I got to work with a brand! I hope to work with them again in the future. Anyway I love this and it's now part of my daily skincare routine it comes out like a gel and then you rub it with water to make a foam and apply to your face to remove makeup, dirt etc and then wash off!. It smells so good and my skin feels much cleaner and soft after using.





Peaches And Clean Deep Cleansing Milk 3 in 1 Wash Off Deep Purifying Cleanser £8.00
I love peaches so this is up my street! it cleanses the skin to remove dirt and makeup and gently cleanse's the skin. It smells so good and isn't too strong or over powering. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using this I defiantly recommend!.





Radiant Results Revitalising Hot Cloth Cleanser £13.00
I am currently using the No7 hot cloth cleanser as I got it for £5 with my boots points as an offer came through on the app to get certain No7 skincare for £5!. So I thought I'd see what there was and I picked the hot cloth cleanser as I like to try new ones and this one is good! it smells nice, leaves my skin soft and removes makeup well.




Simple Rich Moisturiser-£4.00+ Unless It's On Offer
My go to moisturiser I've used this for ages and I love it! only annoying thing is that you can't remove the lid to see how much is left :(. I use this after I've removed my makeup and my skin feels so much better and cleaner.  




Thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33