Saturday 6 July 2019

MAKEUP AND SKINCARE EMPTIES

I've never done an empties post before but I thought I'd share a few things I've recently finished and whether I liked them or not. I was trying to use up all the products that I've got open so I can then start the new ones!

Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean Cleanser £8
I have worked with Soap & Glory within the last year as part of their babes of glory campaign which has now ended but I hope to work with them again!. Anyway I was kindly sent this peaches and clean cleanser in a skincare set and I love it! it smells so good, removes makeup and cleans skin well. It lasts for ages and comes in a handy pump bottle with a removable lid!.

Soap & Glory Call Of Fruity Body Scrub £8
I bought this myself and to be honest I wasn't overlay keen as it was too thick and gloopy. It smelt okay but it was bit over powering and strong.

No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser £13
I used my boots points to get this for £5! instead of £13 which I thought was good!. It smells nice, it wasn't too strong and it made my skin feel clean and fresh after use. It also came with a cloth which I think most hot cloth cleansers do.

Soap And Glory The Righteous Body Butter 50ml £3 
This body butter came in the pink credibles set which was a birthday present last year it contains travel sized products which are hand cream, body scrub, shower wash and a face mask. This body butter smelt nice, is a whipped like consistency and is perfect for traveling!. It soaks into the skin and the scent lasts for ages. You can buy it on it's own from Boots for £3 or a bigger one which is £10.


Rimmel Radiance Foundation Light Porcelain £9.99
I love the wake up Rimmel foundation which I've used for ages but when I saw this was coming I thought I'd give it ago!. It blends well, doesn't look cakey and goes on well with the radiance primer. It's the right shade for my skin tone and doesn't look orange! haha, it doesn't feel sticky either which is good.

Aldi Pomegranate Hand And Body Wash £2.49

I liked this but not as much as the freesia and pear one but it wasn't expensive and I used it all! I don't to Aldi often so when I went I got this. It's a look a like to the Jo Malone range and MUCH cheaper so if you're on a budget then this is for you!. They also have reed diffusers, candles and room sprays.


I hope you like this post and be sure to leave a comment.

 Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33