Wednesday 10 July 2019

LIDL AND POUNDLAND FACE MASK REVIEWS

Today's post is on two face masks one from Lidl and two from Poundland!. Let me know your favourite face masks in the comments.


Lidl Tropical Summer Gel Face Mask 99p
This smells really good! and isn't too messy to apply as it's a gel mask I like the size of the tube handy if you want to take it traveling.  It goes on easily and you leave it for 5 or 10 minutes and then remove with a face cloth.



Poundland Oat And Avocado Face Mask £1
I like that this is in a pot which can be recycled and also the cardboard so that's two good points. This contains avocado, oats, aloe Vera and vitamin E to exfoliate, moisturise and nourish your skin. It goes on easily with a brush if you have a one or use your fingers. After using it my face was really red and it felt hot so I won't be buying this again. I thought it would be good for my skin but turns out it's not! so if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend this. I thought this would be a good mask because it contains natural ingredients but turns out it's not.




Poundland No Drama Llama Sheet Mask £1
This was okay but I don't think I'd buy it again but for £1 it was worth giving a try!, I didn't like smell much but the sheet was a llama which is quite fun!. It did leave my skin a bit red after using but it didn't hurt like the one above but I don't think I'll be buying this one again either.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33