Thursday 3 October 2019

BLOGTOBER DAY 3: THINGS TO DO INDOORS

Welcome to day 3 of blogtober! today's post is all about things to do indoors on a wet/cloudy day.

Films
Watch some of your favourite films that you haven't seen in a while I like wild child,Sydney white, the devil wears prada and bridesmaids. Snuggle under a blanket, get some snacks and get watching!.


Colouring
If you have colouring books the adult ones! then get colouring it helps to take your mind off things and it's relaxing. I picked up this Cath Kidston one from the works for £4! I am yet to use it as I have got one already on the go!. The works have a lot of different colouring books so go check them out!.


Scrapbooking
Stick some postcards, or tickets from places you've been in a nice scrap book which you can look back on. I use washi tape to stick them in which makes it look pretty!. I got this scrap book from the charity shop but I also picked one up from Tesco which at the time was £2.

Planning Blogging Content
Sometimes it's good to plan future content so if you're inspired then get writing some new posts. If you're doing blogmas then you could plan for that.



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33