Friday 4 October 2019

BLOGTOBER DAY 4: PRIMARK AUTUMN EYESHADOW PALETTES

Welcome to day 4 of blogtober! I hope you are enjoying my content so far! in today's post I am sharing some autumnal eyeshadow palettes. What are your favourites? let me know! also let me know your favourite makeup brands.

Amber Passion
These are my sort of shades and I love the size of this palette it's handy for on the go or traveling. I got this a while ago but they're always bringing out new palettes but as I already have a few I don't want to keep buying them!. These are nice colours for this time of year golds, browns, oranges which are really pretty.

Urban £4 
This palette has 10 shades and they're mostly matte and there's a few shimmers it has some great colours for autumn. I like the packaging but it is quite bulky so not really ideal for traveling or on the go. Primark have some great palettes if you're on a budget and you don't really need to spend a lot on makeup.



 Berry Velvets £3 
These are the perfect colours for autumn again this palette is a good size and I like that the shades have names which is on the plastic cover. There's mostly shimmer shades and 2 matte ones there's some nice burgundy, purple, pink shades which are great for everyday and also for a evening look.

Thanks for reading.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33