Friday, 9 October 2020
BLOGTOBER DAY NINE: HALLOWEENY BROWNIES
Welcome to blogtober day 9 today's post is baking halloween brownies I used the Hummingbird bakery recipe and then made the rest up!. They aren't the best looking but they still taste good!. I used marshmallows and coloured icing tubes to decorate. Do you like baking? If so what do you bake?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy New Year! I thought I'd start of with what some of my plans/goals are for 2018. Blog More I really want to work on my blog mo...
-
Fragile X Syndrome is a genetic condition it is the most common known cause of inherited learning disabilities. It affects around 1 in ...
-
Welcome to day 29 of blogtober today's post is a charity shop haul. I don't always find things to buy but I keep looking you never k...

No comments:
Post a Comment