Sunday 7 February 2021

WEEK 46 OF LOCKDOWN

Monday 1st February 2021
Happy first of February! While January wasn't as good as I thought it did go quick. I put makeup on, I still had a headache from yesterday :(,My crime monthly magazine came so I read some of that. I had chilli con carne for dinner and I watched Criminal Minds.


Tuesday 2nd February 2021
I had a headache still so didn't much I napped in the morning, went for a walk to get fresh air and I took more paracetamol. I made brownies, we played scrabble in the evening and I watched 24hrs in A&E.

Wednesday 3rd February 2021
My Superdrug order came I got 2 bath powders, naturally radiant hot cloth cleanser and revolution conceal and define concealer. In the evening I watched some YouTube, wrote more in a blog post and listened to music. I ordered some bath bombs from Spolsh bath cosmetics who messaged me on instagram asking if I wanted a code.

Thursday 4th February 2021
I went to Lidl and got a few bits, my London Underground book arrived from Amazon and my mug cakes my sister got me from Bakedin also arrived cant wait to try them!. I watched Criminal Minds, had a bath

Friday 5th February 2021
My Katnipp sticker order came, I went down the town, I read some magazines and watched Criminal minds.
Saturday 6th February 2021
I found more things for the charity shops hoping they open soon!, I had a bath and watched Criminal Minds. I watched mean girls on Netflix.

Sunday 7th February 2021
It snowed! I went to Sainsbury's, we had a roast dinner and I changed my bed. I watched some YouTube and ordered from Argos.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THINGS AREN'T ALL BAD