Friday 8 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY EIGHT: TRUE CRIME MONTHLY MAGAZINE

 Welcome to blogtober day 8 today's post is about true crime monthly magazine.

I've been getting this true crime magazine since it began in 2019 and I am now subscribed because it's so good! I could not always find it in the shops where I live so being subscribed is much better. This magazine is reasonably priced as I've seen other crime magazines which cost so much more so I am glad this one was made.
I found out about it from the co-op after they gave a coupon for money off the first issue, but they didn't stock it, so I don't know why they were giving out coupons?! anyway after a while I managed to find it in other shops but not very easily. There are some good articles, tv shows, podcasts and book recommendations so a bit of everything. I really recommend it if you're a true crime fan like me! and it's definitely worth subscribing.
Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33