Tuesday 5 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY FIVE: MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS

Welcome to day 5 of blogtober today's post is my favourite YouTubers. Who do you watch let me know I'd like to find more.
Violett Vlogs
I recently found Jessica Violett aka Violett vlogs who lives in the North Pole,Alaska with her husband and children. YouTube recommend one of her videos and I've been watching a lot of her older videos to get to know them better. I find it interesting what life is like in colder temperatures, what food they buy and what day to day life is like. 
Grab Life By The Hauls
Sam is a married mum of 10 and does a lot of hauls on her channel she keeps it real and cracks me up.She does a great job! she has 5 cats as well and really does deserve a medal and a day off!
Rosie Henshaw
I found Rosie's channel in 2019 and she shares hauls, crafts, interiors and try on hauls. She's always so positive, funny and keeps it real. Shes doesn't edit her videos so they can be long but you'll be laughing so much you won't even notice!

Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33