Wednesday 20 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY TWENTY: LIFE UPDATE

Welcome to blogtober day 20 today's post is a little life update.
Job Hunting
I am very fed up with job hunting. it's very draining and tedious and I hate being on universal credit I didn't think I'd still be on benefits now it's so unfair.I recently applied for a job where I live but the hours weren't suitable which was very annoying. I feel like I'm just going round in circles and getting nowhere and it's very frustrating. I didn't think finding a job would be this hard, companies really need to give people with learning disabilities a chance because I have tried so damn hard and I am still trying even though I feel like giving up which seems like a good idea right now.
Moving House
We're moving house which I never thought I'd be sharing but here we are anyway if you read my blog then you'll know but we're moving into my grandmothers house who sadly passed away in January. I've decorated my bedroom, bought a new bed,mattress and a new carpet. I will be sad to leave our current house as it's my childhood home.
Empire Volunteering 
I am still volunteering and enjoying it, I have seen a few films and I am getting on fine which is good. I am glad I started as it's something new and I needed something new to do while trying to find a job which is just annoying. 
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33