Thursday 21 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY TWENTY ONE: TED BAKER MAKEUP BRUSHES

Welcome to blogtober day 21 today's post is Ted Baker makeup brushes I bought with my birthday money from last year yes I still have it as we were in lockdown and then when we were allowed places I didn't go anywhere.

I got some nice mermaid brushes from Primark ages ago which have been the best and I also bought some from Superdrug during lockdown and they were rubbish the hairs kept coming out. I've been looking for a new set for a while but wasn't sure what to get as some are really expensive. 

I found these Ted Baker brushes in Boots for £20 (from there Christmas range) and they come in a tin which I will use for something else so it's not wasting any unnecessary packaging. The packaging is smart and has a gold Ted Baker logo on the front of the tin which is really nice. There are 4 brushes, a powder brush, a foundation brush,angled cheek brush and a blending brush.

Thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33