Saturday 30 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY THIRTY: EMPTIES

Welcome to day 30 of blogtober today's post is all my empty products.

Carex Drumstick Squashies Bubble Bath
Again I love sweets and this is exactly like drumstick Squashies.

Soap And Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash
This is a good facial wash, it has beads in to exfoliate and it leaves skin soft and clean. It smells good too!

Revolution Vitamin C Body Scrub
This smelt nice,left my skin exfoliated and smooth after shaving.

Imperial Leather Mallowmazing Bath Soak
I love sweets so this is right up my street!

Essence Stay All Day Foundation
I love this foundation it blends well, gives good coverage and lasts all day

Joules Body Scrub
This was an okay scrub but I wouldn't buy it again.

Soap And Glory Peaches & Clean Cleanser
This is a good cleanser, it's peach scent which is the best, it lasts for ages and leaves skin soft and cleansed.

Garnier Organic Rosy Glow 3in1 Youth Cream
I wrote a full review in another post but what I will say is it's a thick consistency,it smells nice and leaves skin moisturised and soft

Superdrug Hair Mask
I didn't like this haha there's not much else to say!


Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. i love reading about people's empties - it's such an accomplishment isn't it? i've always wanted to try soap and glory products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try soap and glory products! :)

      Delete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33