Sunday 10 October 2021

WEEKLY 29

Monday 4th October 2021
I went down the town,read the news, published day 4 of blogtober and went for a little walk round the park and picked up conkers.

Tuesday 5th October 2021
I tried to go to the jobcentre but I had a nightmare with buses not turning up Stephenson's have got a temporary time table now but they can't even run that!!! and then I waited for the Hedingham bus which was surprise surprise LATE!!! since the pandemic buses have got worse and it's just not on how do people get to work if the buses don't turn up? anyway after I'd been there I got home, watched the Addams family, did some blogging and in the evening I watched the great British bake off.
Wednesday 6th October 2021
I read some of my crime magazine, I did more blogging, had a bath and watched YouTube.
Thursday 7th October 2021
We went to Sudbury to Aldi, I had a nap, watched Ambulance in the evening.
Friday 8th October 2021
I stayed in, I watched more among the stars on Disney plus, I did more blogging, had a bath,watched some YouTube and had a nap.
Saturday 9th October 2021
Me and my mum went to the Empire theatre to see the Addams Family show which was good, I watched some YouTube and did some blogging.
Sunday 10th October 2021
My neighbour altered my curtains for my new bedroom, it's Fragile X awareness day, I did some blogging, had homemade pizzas and in the evening I chilled, had a bath and finished watching among the stars on Disney plus.
 
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33