Friday 28 January 2022

MAKEUP UNDER £10

I Heart Revolution Chocolate Smores Eyeshadow Palette £8.99
This eyeshadow palette has 18 shades from matte to shimmer which is ideal but I prefer shimmer shades. I like brown shades the most as they suit me better and this palette doesn't disappoint! I use a few I heart revolution palettes as they're really affordable and there are so many to choose from.

Essence Stay All Day 16h Long Lasting Foundation In 08 Soft Vanilla £3.80
This foundation blends easily,doesn't look cakey and it lasts all day. It matches my skin tone,has a high coverage and provides a flawless and matte complexion.
Essence Hydrating Primer Hydrating Skin Refreshing Primer £3.50
This primer is good, it goes on easily and gives a good coverage when foundation is applied. This primer is infused with coconut water and hyaluronic acid which provides your skin with 24h hydration. It also helps skin to feel refreshed and reenergized all day. This can be worn alone or under foundation.
Tasty Peaches Mascara In Black £5.00
I like the brush on this mascara, it makes lashes long,doesn't go clumpy and lasts all day.
Lasting Perfection Collection Concealer £4.49 In Fair 5
This concealer blends easily, gives good coverage and doesn't look cakey.
I Heart Revolution Blusher In Peach £4.00
A little goes a long way this gives a nice peachy glow you really don't need much at all. I like the peach shape and it's small so you can take it on the go.
I Heart Revolution Highlighter Champagne Truffle
I don't think you can still get this one but there are similar ones anyway there are two shades to use and both give a nice glow. It has a mirror which is good and it's also small so you can carry with you on the go.
Thanks for reading.












 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33